CAT6 DIRECT BURIAL FOR OUTDOOR USE:
Direct burial cable is used for applications that require the cable to be installed outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit. Our cable is made with (LDPE) Jacket to protect it from water, sun lights, dirt, snow and extreme temperatures. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit.
* Protects against outdoor environmental elements
* Gel filled or Waterblock tape prevents moisture
* 23 AWG solid bare copper conductors
* Cable Diameter for 0.32”
* Useful sequential footage markings for usage tracking
* 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
* PE jacket UV rated for Sunlight Resistant & Direct Burial
* Performance up to 550MHz
* ETL Rated
There are two types of outdoor cable Gel-Fill and Waterblock Tape, both are direct burial and provide moisture protection. We carry both versions for cat.5 and Cat.6.