The Cat.6 Shielded female to female RJ45 ethernet cable coupler is used to turn the standard Cat.6 Shielded (backwards compatible) patch cord into the waterproof type for the ethernet connecting in the harsh industrial or outdoor environments. A gasket seal provides optimum protection from moisture and other contaminants with an IP67 rating. Using the standards based RJ45 connection system insures compatibility with existing hardware. The shielded coupler maintains the shield continuity offering protection from EMI/RFI interference.
* The Waterproof Cat.6 RJ45 Connector prevents the network parts from moisture, dirt and insects for quality connections.
* Shielded Cat.6 RJ45 female to female field installable coupler, Metal shield protection structure, super durable and strong anti-interference ability, No attenuation, more stable signal transmission.
* Easy to use: no need any tools installation RJ45 thread can be directly inserted through the waterproof connectors.
* Working Temperature -40° to 85°C
* Maximum water depth 10 meter for up to one year
* RoHS Compliant
* IP68 Rated
* x2 End Covers
* x2 Long Tubes
* x1 RJ45 Coupler
* x2 O-Shapesealing rings
*x2 Waterproof sealing plugs