SUNIX DevicePortR is the ideal choice to enable your current Legacy I/O devices networking. DPKS02H00 allows users to expand two RS-232 ports over Ethernet connection, and it works as a PCIe add-on card operation on any windows based tiny desktop, laptop, or All-in-one system. With SUNIX DPL2000Q High-Performance Ethernet-UART controller and exclusive I/O redirection technology, DevicePortR creates physical COM ports that support real time data communication and Ethernet-COM port hot-plug capability; user can expand RS-232 COM port easily without complex software configuration that improves deployment efficiency to achieve greater reliability in commercial and industrial automation applications.
* Expands 2 independent RS-232 serial ports over Ethernet networking.
* Works as a PCIe add-on card operating experience with Ethernet Hot-Plug capability.
* DevicePortR Dock mode supports secured connection between PC host and DevicePortR.
* Built-in SUNIX DevicePortR DPL2000Q High-Performance Ethernet-UART/Printer controller.
* SUNIX DevicePortR proprietary Ethernet I/O Redirection Technology.
- Port auto-mapping with real time data transmit and receive communication.
- Physical COM port accessed via device manager.
- Up to 256 COM ports working on windows system simultaneously.
* Accesses tradition COM port by using existing software and AP.
* Low power consumption design for Green Environment.
* Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.