SUNIX SER6456SL, PCI Express serial communication board, allows users to add or expand four RS-232 COM ports on PC-based system to use serial devices further. This board supports +5 or +12VDC of power from each serial port via COM 1st and 9th pin output. It's convenient for users connecting serial devices without addition external power supply.
SUNIX SER6456SL meets the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0. It is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane Bus allowing it to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low profile bracket structure. This serial board has 128-bytes onboard FIFO buffer and compatible with 16C950 UART specification. It is designed with SUNIX native PCI Express UART controller, SUN2410 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* Expands four RS-232 serial ports with communication speeds up to 115.2Kbps.
* High reliable SUN2410 16C950 compatible native PCI Express UART controller on-board.
* Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
* Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys.
* Provides RS-232 serial ports with +5 or +12 VDC power output via COM 1st or 9th pin.
* Build-in Serial-ATA power socket to source efficient DC power from system.
* On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
* Built-in 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
* Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, UNIX, QNX, and DOS operation system.