The USB/Parallel Converter is the easiest way to connect your parallel device to the USB port on your PC. This product operates as a bridge between one USB port and a standard Parallel port. Newer PCs are no longer equipped with parallel (LPT) port. But you want to use old parallel printer that is still working just fine. This adpter will add parallel port to your new machine easily. It is Vista compatible.
We carry two types of serial adapter.
* Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.1
* Supports IEEE1284 interface
* USB A type male connector / Centronics 36 male connector
* Cable length: 3Ft
* Supports Plug & Play specification
* Draws power directly from USB requiring no external power
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
* No driver installation required for 2000/XP/Vista/7