Kendall Howard Product Page: 1940-3-100-24
Support Phone Number: 1-651-213-1333
For an adjustable 4-point solution ideal for data centers and wiring closets, go with the 4-Post Adjustable Rack. Its usable depth can adjust from 26” to 38” so you’re not left with a fixed depth. To adjust the depth, simply move each bracket to your desired depth and secure the hardware in place. With its strength, durability, and adjustability the 4-Post Adjustable Rack is a sure fit for your next installation.
* Adjustable usable depth from 26” to 38”
* 10-32 tapped rails
* Includes 50 10-32 rack screws
* Includes eight 1/4-20 grounding studs
* Ships knocked down in one box
* 1,600 lb. weight capacity
* 19" EIA compliant
* Made in the USA
* Part Number: 1940-3-100-24
* Width: 20.81"
* Depth: Adjustable 35.04" to 50.04" (usable depth adjusts from 26" to 38")
* Height: 47.37"
* Weight: 68.00 lbs.
* Material(s): CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
* Color/Finish: Black Powder Coated Finish
* UPC: 879447005653
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
Package dimensions: 68" L x 8.75" W x 5" H
Dimensional Weight Rates will apply for this shipment. What is Dimensional Weight?
Due to the dimensions of the box we will quote the shipping based on UPS Dimensional Weight
** Free freight does NOT apply to this item. **