The USB 3.0 Display Adapter is a device which enables connection to second display device to a computer using USB 3.0 port. With this convenient design, it can connect up to 6 display devices to a computer without installing extra video cards. Once the driver has been installed, the USBattached monitor will be enabled immediately. No function key on the adapter and there is no need to reboot the operating system after unplugging the USB adapter.
* Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 3.0 port hot-plug; add or remove monitor without system reboot
* No driver installetion needed for Win 7 and above
* Small in size, works with all HDMI displays.
* Supports High Resolution up to 2048x1152
* Video streaming is supported up to 1080p
* Extend and Mirror mode support.
* Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
* Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously
* Windows Vista® SP1/sp2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
* Windows 7® (32-bit or 64 bit) and above
* USB 3.0 to HDMI® Adapter x1
* CD (Driver & User's Manual) x1
* Quick Installation Guide x1
* USB cable x1