The VAB100T video transmitter is an active device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome (B/W) or color video via Unshielded Twisted Pair
(UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported. The unit receives one channel of video from camera using coaxial cable and sends
out one channel of UTP signal with screw terminals as the connection. The VAB100T is compatible with active or passive receivers (e.g. VAB100R or
VAB400R) with transmission distance of up to 1200 m / 4000 ft. Each switch can be independently adjusted for the different transmission distances and
image quality based upon the type and quality of the cable being used. With interference rejection, the VAB100T allow video signals to co-exist in the same
wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable infrastructure.
* Transmit a full motion color video signal up to 1200M / 4000Ft and a full motion monochrome (B&W) video signal up to 2400M / 8000Ft.
* Supports all bandbase signals including PAL, NTSC, SECAM.
* Signal Transmission via UTP CAT5 / CAT5e.
Transmission Signal 1Vpp Composite Video.
* Built-in transient protection and ground lifting, which eliminates damaging voltage spike problems.
* Built-in Filter: 0~6MHz
* Video receiving connectors with screw type terminals.
* Two BNC Video Outputs
* Red LED: Power on/off
* Yellow LED: Signal
* Power supplied 12V DC