Manufacturer product page:VAB100R
The VAB100R video receiver is a one channel active device that allows reception of real-time monochrome (B&W) or color video via Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable. The unit receives one channel of video from transmitters with screw terminals available for connections and provides one pair of BNC video output.
The unit is compatible with active transmitter (e.g. VAB100T) and passive transceivers (e.g. VPB100P, VPB400TRJ) with transmission distance up to 1200M / 4000Ft and 600M / 2000Ft respectively. Each switch can be independently adjusted for the different transmission distances and image quality based upon the type and quality of the cable being used.
* Transmit a full motion color video signal up to 1200M / 4000Ft and a full motion monochrome (B&W) video signal up to 2400M / 8000Ft.
* Supports all bandbase signals including PAL, NTSC, SECAM.
* Signal Transmission via UTP CAT5 / CAT5e.
Transmission Signal 1Vpp Composite Video.
* Built-in transient protection and ground lifting, which eliminates damaging voltage spike problems.
* Built-in Filter: 0~6MHz
* Video receiving connectors with screw type terminals.
* Two BNC Video Outputs
* Red LED: Power on/off
* Yellow LED: Signal
* Power supplied 12V DC