SUNIX DevicePort?is the ideal choice to enable your current Legacy I/O devices networking. DPKP01H00 allows users to expand printer port over Ethernet connection, and it works as a PCIe add-on card operation on any windows based tiny desktop, laptop, or All-in-one system. It is provided with SUNIX DPL2000Q High-Performance Ethernet-Printer controller and exclusive I/O redirection technology. DevicePort?DPKP01H00 creates real time communication physical LPT port and Ethernet-LPT port hot-plug capability; user can expand legacy port easily without complex software configuration that improves deployment efficiency to achieve greater convenience for commercial automation applications.
* Expands one additional Printer LPT ports over Ethernet networking.
* Works as a PCIe add-on card operating experience with Ethernet Hot-Plug capability.
* DevicePort?Dock mode supports secured connection between PC host and DevicePort (*Note 1)
* Built-in SUNIX DevicePort DPL2000Q High-Performance Ethernet-UART/Printer controller.
* SUNIX DevicePort proprietary Ethernet I/O Redirection Technology. (*Note 2)
- Port auto-mapping with real time data transmit and receive communication.
- Physical LPT port accessed via device manager.
- Up to 3 LPT ports working on windows system simultaneously.
* Accesses tradition LPT port by using existing software and AP.(*Note 3)
* Low power consumption design for Green Environment.
* Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
1. To prevent on-line spy recording, DevicePort Dock Mode limits specific Ethernet port connection, and it does not works on router or switch operation.
2. Ethernet I/O Redirection technology is SUNIX proprietary protocol for COM, LPT, and digital IO expansion over categpry6/5 Ethernet cable.
3. LPT port does not support LPT Key Locker and other Parallel devices, but Printer only. It does not support legacy 278/378/3BC ISA address either.