SUNIX IPC-P2104, industrial standard universal PCI serial communication card, allows users to expand four RS-422/485 ports on PC-based system. Each serial port achieves data rates up to 921.6 Kbps and utilizes 16C950 UART with an on-chip 128-bytes hardware FIFO buffer for reliable, high-speed serial I/O. With SUNIX patented Auto-Switching RS-422/485 and RS-485 AHDCTM technology, user can easily manage different serial interfaces selection and RS-485 signal direction control. Under RS-485 mode, the board can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. SUNIX serial board supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, DOS, and UNIX. It is the best serial communicating solution for industrial and harsh environment applications.
* Expands 4 independent RS-422/485 serial ports with communication speeds up to 921.6Kbps
* High reliability SUN1999 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board.
* Compliance with PCI 33MHz Ver 3.0, 2.3, 2.2 & 2.1 specifications
* Supports both 64-bit & 32-bit PCI bus slot and 3.3V & 5V power
* RS-422/485 auto detect and switching technology ?jumper and software free
* AHDC/CSTM technology for collision free communication
* Ultra low power consumption design for Green Environment.
* Built-in 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WQHL approval
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS