SUNIX IPC-P2102SI, industrial standard universal PCI serial communication card, allows users to expand two RS-422/485 ports on PC-based system. Each serial port achieves data rates up to 921.6 Kbps and utilizes 16C950 UART with an on-chip 128-bytes hardware FIFO buffer for reliable, high-speed serial I/O. With SUNIX patented Auto-Switching RS-422/485 and RS-485 AHDCTM technology, user can easily manage different serial interfaces selection and RS-485 signal direction control. Under RS-485 mode, the board can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km.
SUNIX IPC-P2102SI uses on-board 2500V optical isolators which achieve on power and serial signal lines to protect your PC and equipment against damages from ground loops, increasing system reliability in harsh environments. To further increase reliability, this board offers 500W surge protection technology, protecting your system from abrupt high voltage surges, such as those caused by lightning. SUNIX serial board supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, DOS, and UNIX. It is the best serial communicating solution for industrial and harsh environment applications.
* Expands 2 independent RS-422/485 serial ports with communication speeds up to 921.6Kbps
* High reliability SUN1989 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board.
* Compliance with PCI 33MHz Ver 3.0, 2.3, 2.2 & 2.1 specifications
* Supports both 64-bit & 32-bit PCI bus slot and 3.3V & 5V power
* RS-422/485 auto detect and switching technology jumper and software free
* AHDC/CSTM technology for collision free communication
* 2.5 KV Isolation Protection for all signal and power
Circuit Damage Protection of 600W Peak Per IEC 61000-4-5
* Ultra low power consumption design for Green Environment.
* Built-in 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WQHL approval
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS