SUNIX SER5037A, Universal PCI serial communication board, allows users to add or expand two RS-232 ports on PC-based system. The card is compatible with both 64 / 32-bit PCI architecture supporting 3.3 and 5V Bus, allowing it to be installed in virtually any PC-based systems. SUNIX SER5037A card has 128-bytes onboard FIFO buffer and compatible with 16C950 UART specification. It is designed with SUNIX UART controller, SUN1989 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* Expands 2 independent RS-232 serial port with communication speeds up to 115.2Kbps.
* High reliability SUN1989 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board.
* Compliance with PCI 33MHz Ver. 3.0/2.3/2.2./2.1 specification.
* Supports both 64-bit & 32-bit PCI bus slot and 3.3V & 5V power.
* On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
* Built-in ? 2KV ESD protection for all serial signals.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.