SUNIX SER5027DL, Universal PCI serial communication board, allows users to add or expand one RS-232 port on PC-based system. The card is compatible with both 64 / 32-bit PCI architecture supporting 3.3 and 5V Bus, allowing it to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low profile bracket structure. SUNIX SER5027DL card has 32-bytes onboard FIFO buffer and compatible with 16C650 UART specification. Besides users can remap to legacy ISA address 2E8, 3E8, 2F8, 3F8 address under DOS and Win9x/NT O.S. SUNIX GoldenIO card series is designed with SUNIX UART controller, UL7512EQ and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* Expands 1 independent RS-232 serial port with communication speeds up to 115.2Kbps.
* High speed SUNIX UL7512EQ 16C650 compatible UART controller on-board.
* Compliance with PCI 33MHz Ver 2.2 & 2.1 specification.
* Supports both 64-bit & 32-bit PCI bus slot and 3.3V & 5V power.
* On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
* Built-in 2KV ESD protection for all serial signals.
* Supports legacy ISA address 2E8, 3E8, 2F8, 3F8 mapping under DOS and Win9x/NT OS.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WQHL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.
Because of PCI plug-n-play rule and Windows operation system limitation, remap function can NOT run under Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008 and 8. Users can remap to legacy ISA address 2E8, 3E8, 2F8, 3F8 address under DOS, and Win9x/NT O.S only