SUNIX PAR5018AL PCI Parallel card enables users to add or expand two additional ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP communication LPT ports on their slim size PC-based system with low Profile bracket structure for connecting their parallel devices. SUNIX GoldenIO card series is designed with SUNIX high performance and realizable parallel connectivity controller, UL7502AQ and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the advanced and high efficient solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* High reliability SUNIX UL7502AQ Parallel controller on-board.
* Expands two IEEE1284 Parallel port on system.
* Compliance with PCI 33MHz Ver. 3.0/2.3/2.2./2.1 specification.
* Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
- ECP (Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP (Enhance Parallel Port)
- SPP (Standard Parallel Port) / BPP (Bi-direction Parallel Port).
* Auto-switching between ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP modes without configuration.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
* Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.