SUNIX PAR5008AL PCI Parallel card enables users to add or expand one additional ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP communication port on their PC-based system for connecting their parallel devices. It is ideal for printers, IC programmers, ZIP Drives, or any Parallel devices*. The card is compatible with both 64 / 32-bit PCI architecture supporting 3.3 and 5V Bus, allowing it to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low profile bracket structure. SUNIX PAR5008AL card is designed with SUNIX high performance and realizable parallel connectivity controller, SUN1989 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the advanced and high efficient solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* High reliability SUNIX SUN1989 Parallel controller on-board.
* Expand single IEEE1284 Parallel port on system.
* Universal PCI compatible with 64/32-bit PCI-X/PCI Bus and 3.3/5V connector key.
* Compliance with PCI 33MHz Version 3.0/2.3/2.2/2.1 specification.
* Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
- ECP (Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP (Enhance Parallel Port)
- SPP (Standard Parallel Port) / BPP (Bi-direction Parallel Port).
* Auto-switching between ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP modes without configuration.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
* Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.