SUNIX SER5466AL, PCI Express serial communication boards meet the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1. It is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane Bus, allowing it to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low profile bracket structure. The majorities of today? motherboards is not equipped with serial ports or only have one serial port. With SUNIX PCI Express serial board, users can add eight serial ports to their system, allowing them to use serial devices further. SUNIX SER5466AL card has 128-bytes onboard FIFO buffer and compatible with 16C950 UART specification. It is designed with SUNIX UART controller, SUN1999 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* Expands 8 independent RS-232 serial ports with communication speeds up to 115.2Kbps.
* High speed SUN1999 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board.
* Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1.
* Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys.
* On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
* Built-in 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
* Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.