SUNIX MCS6456P, PCI Express serial communication board, allows users to add or expand four RS-232 COM ports on embedded PC system via full height Mini Card slot. Each RS-232 COM port supports +5 & 12VDC power output over COM 9th pin. It's convenient for users connecting RS-232 devices without addition external power supply.
SUNIX MCS6456P meets PCI Express Full-Mini Card Specification Revision 1.2. Compact PCB design is idea for All-in-One PC, 1 liter PC, or embedded PC application. Furthermore, complete operation system driver support, 128-bytes onboard FIFO buffer, 16C950 compatible UART specification, and it is designed with SUNIX native PCI Express UART controller, SUN2410 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
* Expands 4 independent RS-232 serial ports with communication speeds up to 921.6Kbps.
* High speed SUNIX PCI Express SUN2410 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board.
* Support PCI Express Full-Mini Card Specification Revision 1.2.
* Each COM provides RS-232 serial ports with +5 & 12VDC power output via COM 9th pin.
* Build-in power socket to source efficient DC power from system.
* On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
* Built-in ?15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.