SUNIX PAR6408AL IEEE1284 Parallel communication board meets the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0. It is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane bus, allowing it to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low Profile bracket structure. With SUNIX PAR6408AL IEEE1284 Parallel board, users can expand single parallel LPT port to their system to use parallel devices further. It is ideal for printers, IC programmers, ZIP Drives, or other Parallel devices*. SUNIX PAR6408AL built-in SUNIX high performance and realizable native PCI Express controller, and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the advanced and high efficient solution for commercial and industrial automation application.
* Expands single IEEE1284 Parallel LPT port on system.
* High reliable SUNIX SUN2212 native PCI Express IEEE1284 controller on-board.
* Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
* Full single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput.
* Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
- ECP (Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP (Enhance Parallel Port)
- SPP(Standard Parallel Port) / BPP (Bi-direction Parallel Port).
* Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
* Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
* Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
* Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.