Spec DrawingOpen installation guide
The USB to 4 Ports RS-232 Adapter converts a single USB port into four RS-232 serial ports allowing you to connect to monitor and control your serial devices. (Works with digital camera, cell phone, PDA, modem, mouse, PDA, GPS, ISDN terminal adapter etc.) A cost-effective but high performance, with metal (Aluminum) construction, it provides versatile connections and a robust solution for both harsh industrial environments (no IRQs requirement) and simple desktop installations.
* Fully Compliant with USB Specification 1.1 and 2.0
* Supports the asynchronous serial interfaces
* Supports data transfer rate up to 230 kbps.
* Supports remote wake-up and power-on-reset
* Supports +/- 15kV HBM ESD protection
* FTDI chipset
* 1 -- 6Ft USB A male B male.
* Mini CD Driver
* Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
* WinCE : V4.2 ~ 7.0
* Mac OS8.6/OS9.X/OS10.X
* Linux Kernel 1.5.0 or later