EtherWAN Product Page: EX17008
EtherWAN’s EX17008 10/100Base Fast Ethernet Web-Smart PoE Ethernet Switches is designed to operate in the small or medium network environment to provide Power to PoE driven devices, such as PoE IP cameras. The EX17008 may be Desktop or Rack mounted.
All 8 ports on the EX17008 support IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) and can detect an IEEE802.3af compliant Powered Device (PD). Data and power can be transmitted to a Powered Device (PD) over the same twisted-pair Ethernet cable through any port on the EX17008.
The EX17008 provides a Web browser interface that allows the user to configure IP settings, Port based VLAN, QoS settings, and load default settings as well as indicate the status of the switch such as PoE conditions, Link status.
* Supports IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
* Full PoE power supplies on all ports at the same time
* PoE power: 15.4W per port/ 124W per switch
* 1024 MAC addresses
* 512K bits buffer memory
* PoE (Power status, Link status) through the Web browser Interface
* System, IP Configuration, Port-based VLAN, QoS Mode, QoS Priority through the Web browser Interface
* 10/100Mbps-Full/Half-duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
* Full wire-speed forwarding rate
* 100 ~ 240VAC, 50~60Hz Internal Universal PSU
* 0°C to 45°C(32°F to 113°F) operating temperature range
* Metal case
* Supports Desktop and Rack Mounting installation